Friday, February 17, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight {Sweetly Complicated}

Meet Meg from Sweetly Complicated





Hey y'all I'm Meg. I am a Texas girl with a passion for life as big as my state! Here at Sweetly Complicated I blog about teacher stuff, food, crafts, display my photography and how the Lord uses it all! I have loved every moment of blogging and am blessed to have met and read about so many peoples everyday adventures. I love the stories of encouragement, strength, love, food, fashion, courage, brokenness and gettin all crafty! Come over join the party!

4 comments:

Kara Renee said...

I already follow Meg and love her blog so much!!

Allison said...

Isn't she great??

Leah said...

Caught my attention at Texas, photography, and the Lord. Heading over now!

Allison said...

Yay! I know you will love her!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...