Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sponsor Spotlight {Eat Yourself Skinny}

Please welcome my newest sponsor! Kelly from Eat Yourself Skinny! I was seriously floored when she asked to swap sponsor with me! I look up to her blog and fabulous skinny friendly cooking so much. She is so talented and um, beautiful! Go say hello!





I''m Kelly, a 20-something foodie who loves to to take super fattening {aka super delicious} recipes and skinnify them so that they are low in fat and calories.  I share my life, I share my dog Oliver and share all things healthy and enjoyable!  Stop by and be my friend :)

1 comment:

Kelly | Eat Yourself Skinny said...

Aw thank you so much for featuring me on your blog today, you are so sweet! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...