Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sponsor Spotlight {Sincerely, Kylee}


Time to spotlight my third November sponsor!
Sincerely, Kylee!!



Kylee is the one who designed my “This Blog Belongs to Jesus Christ” button! One of my all time favorite things I have ever seen on a blog? Her Thirsty Thursdays link party she hosts! It is such a unique and fun idea. Here is what Kylee says about herself:

“I have never been especially good at anything, but I'm okay at a lot of things. 

I'm married to a wonderful sexy beast of a man, Jacob. 

We share a love for Jesus and our two dogs. 

I strive to be different, but fail and stay mediocre.

I believe anything can be accomplished through prayer and determination

I'm a small-town girl. 

I showed pigs! I loved every minute (well almost) of it. 

My mom is the creative one of the family. My dad is the practical one.


Too bad, I'm a mixture of the two of them

There are some days that I am so practical, it hinders my creativity

Then, there are some days that I'm so inspired, that I don't think about what's going on around me. 

I have such an addictive personality, that I'm somewhat obsessive. 

I want to be the best at everything... and never accomplish that feat. Duh, me...

I love this blogging stuff.


Sincerely,
Kylee"
Now, go! You know you want to!

Look for her guest post soon!

1 comment:

EvA. . . said...

thanks for sharing! ill go check out her blog right now :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...