Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight {The Journey of Life}

Meet my newest sponsor, Tami from The Journey of Life!


I am a Jesus loving single gal who also loves paper crafting, travel, exercise, food, and teaching.  My blog is about my journey through life.  You will read a little about my struggles, my travels and my adventures in my daily activities.  I am a creative consultant for a paper crafting company (a*muse|studio) and find enjoyment in all that I do.  Feel free to contact me for anything I might be able to help you with or any questions you might have!  


1 comment:

Tami Grandi said...

Thanks for letting me join you!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...