Wednesday, January 11, 2012

tagged.


I was tagged by Ashley at The Christian Wife Life for a blogger game!! 

Tag! You're it!



The Rules
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!


1. I am from Oklahoma. 





2. I am a mom.


3. I'm partially addicted to social media. 



4. My Boston Terriers were my first kids. 



5. I'm obsessed with John Mayer. 


6. This past year, I worked out on Christmas Eve. I'm ill. 




7. Blogging has given me some of the best friends I have had in a loooong time. 






8. I used to model. 



9. The beach is my idea of heaven. 



10. I am afraid of fish and the drain. 





11. I LOVE weather. Yeah, you read right. Weather





Ashley's Questions for Me

1. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Forever 21!


2. What food could you eat every day?

This changes as frequently as the wind. Today?



3. What is your favorite animated movie?

Eh...I mean, if I had to pick...Lilo and Stitch!!



4. What was your best subject in school?

Best? Who knows? Favorite? 
Geography.



5. What shows are you watching these days?






6. What is your favorite blog post you've ever written?


7. What is something you collect?

I used to collect Barbies! I have like 557566 of them still in the box at my mom's house.



8.What are your favorite colors to wear?

Black (I'm a loser) and...black?



9. What's your favorite physical feature on your guy? (I'm almost positive you're all married!)

Ummm...my husband is super tall...and I love it. Like love. He also has nice arms. :)


10. Would you consider yourself a "girly" girl?

I mean...maybe? I like a rhinestone or two as much as the next girl.


11. What book should I get next on my Kindle?

Forgotten God: Reversing Our Tragic Neglect of the Holy Spirit by Francis Chan. That is what I am currently reading and you can read it with me!! 




TAG!

My 11 Questions for you!
1. What is your middle name?
2. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash?
3. When is the last time you played the air guitar?
4. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
5.  Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? If so, where?
7. What song is stuck in your head?
8. Are you a good tipper?
9. What is your favorite cereal?
10. Do you get the recommended eight​ hours​ of sleep​ each night​?​
11. What’s one car you will never buy?

4 comments:

Shay said...

Hey, I used to collect barbies too! I don't know what to do with them now... Your son is adorable!

Hollie Ann said...

i soooooooo needed a post for tomorrow!!!! yay!!! :)

Ashley Shelley - The Christian Wife Life said...

I did a Bible Study on Forgotten God and loved it. I really want to go through it again!

Sometimes I briefly forget that you're a mom because:
1. You look so young and un-mom-ish.
2. You don't always blog about being a mom.

I looooved Barbies! And I love this post. :) You're awesome.

ashlyn | nicole said...

i love this! thanks for tagging me! -- I will do this for next week :]

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...