Friday, February 3, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight {live.laugh.rowe}

Meet my newest sponsor and blogger friend, Kelly!

 I'm totally eyeing those dog ornaments in her shop for my two monsters. So cute! And I love her hair! ::random::




My name is Kelly and I'm an East Coast girl at {heart} who is an identical twin, wife, sister, daughter, blogger, singer, DIY girl and woman of God. I am addicted to coffee and love, love, love accessorizing.   I'm currently a stay at home wife who is going through the 'what's next?' stage of my life.  At live.laugh.rowe I share my journey with you -- one that includes crafting, cooking, my furry friends, incredible husband and my faith.   I'd love for you to stop by... we have a down right good time {smile} 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...