Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight {The Life of Handmade Living}

Meet my newest sponsor, Kenyé from The Life of Handmade Living!




Hi, my name is Kenyé and I am the blogger of The Life of Handmade Living and I am also the maker/owner of an online shop called Glow Kouture. I have a passion for sewing, cooking, and blogging. I am inspired by everyday life, reading blogs and meeting creative people. In my blog, you will read about chic fashion trends, home décor finds, sewing, other handmade shops and great recipes. Five words that would describe my blog would be: Fun, Candid, Fashionable, Unique and Girly. My handmade business is Glow Kouture and in the shop you will find, wallet pouches, clutch purses, wristlets, cosmetic zipper pouches, headbands and jewelry. The Glow Kouture brand is a fun but yet practical line of handmade items for the fashion forward shopper who likes to be different. Woman of all ages can enjoy the goodness of Glow Kouture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...