Tuesday, December 20, 2011

obsessed.


Who wants to know what my current obsession is?? 

Anyone? 

Yeah, no. But I'm going to tell you anyway! 















Seriously. It is amazing. It really only takes about 1 tablespoon to get the yummy ranch flavor we all know and love. I have eaten an entire bag of broccoli in 2 days...the dip? 80 calories for THE WHOLE THING. All the pleasure of typical veggie dip, but no guilt!  It makes my heart happy. 


I found this amazing idea on Pinterest! 



Oh! Also, more details to come, BUT Pineapple LilyDigging Deeper, Hollie Takes Notes, and Behind the Scenes will be hosting Find Some Love Fest {A loving link party for your blog, shop or Facebook page} on February 1st! The theme is, of course, Valentine's Day crafts, recipes, DIY's, home decor, shop items, and more! Stay tuned! It will be a blast!

12 comments:

Hollie Ann said...

I'm gonna be honest with you on this one...bc we're friends...this just made me want to puke.

glad you like it though! and that jumpy cat=hooray!

Lauren said...

Hahahahaha to Hollie's response. I'm skeptical. But I might try it.

Anna Elder said...

hahaha I'm somewhat with Hollie on this. But Ranch in large quantities makes me queasy regardless. I will have to remember this though, for the next time I want to dip my veggies.

Also, at first I thought the cat was going in with the dip. Hooray that it's not! :)

Morgan said...

Woah! That is an awesome idea! I love veggies and ranch so I will totally have to try this - and only 80 calories? That's pretty amazing... Thanks for sharing!

I'm your newest follower. =)

Unknown said...

Follow me http://www.soulfulvitalityonline.blogspot.com..
Happy blogging

Hollie Ann said...

Follow me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren said...

You're going to eat the cat covered in ranch yogurt? Wait, I must have misread this the first time.

ashlyn | nicole said...

if you follow me I'll follow you & if you comment on my blog I'll comment on yours too. just saying.

& i love ranch. & I don't agree with Hollie that'll it'll make me puke. So I'll have to try this.

Don't forget to follow me and comment ----->>>>> my unrehearsed life

Lauren said...

I heard Ashlyn smells like coconut and expensive natural spring water imported from the Swiss Alps.

CrazyNutsMom said...

This looks very interesting, trying it with yogurt scars me a bit. But then I could be missing out on something totally awesome. So conflicted on this.

New follower from the bloggy moms.

Regina
www.thecrazynutsmom.com

Mrs. Pancakes said...

im definitely liking the greek yogurt too!

Digger said...

What a great idea!!! I am sooo going to have to try this this weekend! :) Thanks!

Digger
www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...