Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Meet My Newest Sponsor!

 Yay for new sponsors! Don't worry, I still have all the fabulous ones from earlier this month, but now I have added one more! Go say hello!




My little blog started when we bought our new home.  I was doing numerous searches for decor ideas and all these design blogs were popping up.  I thought to myself. I could do it too.  A couple months passed by before I worked up the nerve to get a blog started.  Decorating Cents was born.  I have had so much fun making an online journal of all the projects I've done around the house.  It was also a way for friends and family that weren't local to keep up with what changes I was making.  It also frees my husband from having to hear all the ideas I have floating around in my head.  I've learned a ton of stuff already and feel like I have made some new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...