Friday, October 7, 2011

{This Week on Pinterest}



Happy Friday! Woo-hoo! Its been a long and weird week and I am really looking forward to this weekend. I anticipate a full weekend of relaxing and taking care of some much needed chores around the house. Did I really just use the word chore and relax in the same sentence?

My love with Pinterest continues and I have highlighted a few of my favorite pins from this week.



Source
Hello!! How useful!

Source


I need this. So cute.

Source

I'm such a loser, I think Jim and Pam are real. Sigh...

Source
I didn't really have much of a wedding, so I just like to pretend. :)

Source
DIY Dishwasher Tune up. Yes. 


What are your weekend plans? Are you on Pinterest yet?? If not, shoot me a message and I will send you an invite!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...