Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A great referral

Its unbelievably refreshing to find a blog that speaks to you in more than one way. Katie over at Dashing Dish does just that. She is my sister in Christ and a wonderful example of how healthy living can be fun, satisfying, and simple! I have made many of her recipes and I can say they are all fabulous! One of my favorites is her Skinny Pizza Rolls! My husband LOVES them and I really enjoy how simple they are. I usually double the recipe and use up the entire package of wonton wrappers. I have enough for dinner and enough to freeze for later. I hope you try them, you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...