Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Recent workouts

Mega workouts started last week. I even took my measurements in hopes of taking them once a month to document my progress. So far my workout schedule this week looked like this:

Monday


Legs (I HATE legs)

  • Walking lunges with overhead weight
  • Plie squats with dumbbells
  • Leg presses with resistance band


Back

  • Dead lifts with dumbbells
  • High row with resistance band
  • Low row with resistance band
  • Lat pull-downs with resistance band
  • Reverse hyper-extensions on ball
  • Dumbbell pull overs


Biceps

  • Curls
  • Serving curls
  • Hammer curls


Tuesday

Cardio

  • 25 minutes on the elliptical


Abs

  • Sit-ups
  • Bicycle
  • V-crunches with dumbbell pass off
  • Sit-ups with dumbbell rotation
  • Plank
  • Pike crunches with weight

Today it is chest, shoulders, and triceps. I have to say, I am incredibly sore from Monday's workout. I'm hobbling around like I'm injured. Nice. This is week 2 of "get serious so you don't gain a bunch of weight in winter" and I feel pretty good. Getting back into the swing of things leaves me really sleepy in the mornings, but once I get over that initial hump of workouts, I hope to have MORE energy. I also need to make it a priority to take my vitamins and supplements. Or I could just take a bunch of $20 bills and shred them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...