Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ouch.

I've been fighting off the beginning of a migraine since last night. I have had them for years now and saw every doctor imaginable. No one could ever pinpoint the source of them until I visited our new family doctor. He put me on Elavil and its worked miracles. I was having a migraine at least once a week and now I get one maybe every 6 weeks?? I'll take it. When I get them, they start  in my right shoulder move up the right side of my neck and then into the right side of my head. They make me cranky. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...