Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Easy BBQ

For dinner last night I made these:

Photo Courtesy of Buns in My Oven

They are FABULOUS. When my husband raves about something, I know its good. He put extra meat on his plate because it was so good. I think the roast I bought was about 2-2.5 pounds so I adjusted the measurements accordingly. I chose to make them in the crock pot and let me tell you how nice it is to come home to dinner done. Amazing. Whoever invented the crock pot was one smart person. This made a huge amount of left overs of which we will be having this evening. I served this with baked beans and corn.

If you aren't already a reader of Buns in My Oven, I highly recommend you head over there right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...