Sunday, July 8, 2012

Cowboy Beef and BBQ Bean Sandwiches


Are you sick of crock pot recipes yet? Yeah, I didn't think so. 

If you are, and you discredit my blog because I use it so much...that's ok. I probably would too. But hey, I never claimed to want, need, or attempt to slave in my kitchen for 10 hours while preparing a recipe that you would probably never make. 

Just being real, folks. 

These, on the other hand (you know that one that isn't changing a diaper/running after a child/pulling weeds/trying to find something to wear/feed the dogs/and  never make it to work on time), can be thrown into the beloved crock pot in minutes. Win. 



These made me feel like I was eating a sophisticated Sloppy Joe. I topped mine with some cole slaw mix (you know, the one I made from the vegetables I have time to grow in the back yard, right next to all my dying flowers) from a pre-made bag.

These were quite flavorful and my husband even went back for a second sandwich. That, my friends is the unspoken good job I find worth more than gold, a Louis Vuitton bag, my car tag...

Enjoy. 



1 comment:

Ellen B Cookery said...

How can you go wrong if the husband went back for seconds. Personally, I've never cooked in a crock pot, but from the sounds of it, it is super easy. Guess I'm going to have to invest.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...