Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight {Mer's Memoirs}

Go say hello to Meredith! She is my newest sponsor and I know you are going to love her! 



Mer's Memoirs is my little corner of the internet to share my DIY projects, home decorating ideas, recipes, too many pictures of my dogs and things I'd like to remember for the years to come. Mer is a nickname that those close to me call me, my full name is Meredith, but you can call me Mer. This year I started the Work it Wednesday series to share great exercises, healthy eating tips and other ways to stay in shape and maintain a healthy life. Eating healthy and staying fit are two of my greatest passions and I've learned a lot along the way to living a healthier life, which I love to share on my blog. I blog about just about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...