Monday, December 5, 2011

Meet My New Sponsors!

Time for a little sponsor love! Here are a few of the lovely ladies that are my newest sponsors! I highly recommend you visit them!


Weekly Link Party: Show & Share on Wednesdays

My name is Lindsay, and I am a busy mom of three little ones!  I love having this creative outlet, it definitely helps in the midst of all the chaos that comes along with raising children. :)  I love a good DIY, sewing project, painting project, or any good craft.





Raising Dieter
Facebook

I am Shay and my blog is about my family: our journey with food and health. I have an amazing husband and two beautiful children. My son Dieter has allergies and I have started him on a diet to heal his gut and cure him of allergies. In the mean time I am learning to cook good, homecooked meals with traditional food. Dieter's allergys are; soy, corn, dairy, gluten, tree nuts, and refined sugars. He can't have anything processed or from a box. It has been a great learning experience! 



Weekly Link Party: Bedazzle Me Monday

I'm Nikki. Mommy to ZeeBee. Aspiring photographer. Professional Dabbler. Natural hair enthusiast and all around crafty person. I blog about crafts, food, photography, hair, and motherhood!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...