Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Prayer Donor {Worship Wednesday}

I literally just came across something that can and will change the world.

Scott Williams was a campus pastor at a branch of our church that we were a part of for a few years. He has since moved on to other things, but I regularly read many of his posts. Yesterday he shared an organization that's sole purpose is to unite the church and the world through prayer, PrayerDonor.org.

Through their site you can share your own prayers and pray for others all around the world. This is a great reminder of the power of prayer. The power that we most often promise others, but then forget to follow through with that promise.

How many times have you told someone I'll pray for you, only to go right back to your self absorbed life. Me? Too many to count.

I have decided to donate my prayers. Please join me!

Luke 18:1 "Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up."


Prayer Donor from Matthew Sloop on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...