Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ab Burner {Feeding Fitness}

How about a little fitness motivation??




Last week I tweeted about an ab burner workout. This was a great ab circuit to follow 25 minutes of elliptical training. Ready? Let's do this.

Ab Burner
If you are unfamiliar with these exercises, just click the links! They will take you to a step by step guide and photos of how to perform each one. Also, feel free to ask any questions!


30 second plank x 3
Bent Knee Hip Raise 10 reps x 3 sets
Sit Ups 10 reps x 3 sets
Exercise Ball Crunch 25 reps x 3 sets
Leg Raise 10 reps x 3 sets
Crunches with Legs on Stability Ball 15 reps x 3 sets
Air Bike 30 reps x 2 sets

And after all that hard work, remember-


Abs are made in the kitchen!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...