Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pizza and Scarves

Last night I made Katie's mini deep dish pizzas (66 calories each) for dinner. Wow. They are right up there with her skinny pizza rolls (30 calories each)!!!! So easy, yet so yummy! I highly recommend you go make them...like now.

I completed a chest and triceps workout. I have included how-to links to all the exercises. See below!

Close Triceps Pushups 10 reps-3 sets
Bent Arm Dumbbell Pullover 10 reps-3 sets-12 lbs
Dumbbell Lying Supine Two Arm Triceps Extension 10 reps-3 sets-8 lbs
Dumbbell Incline Fly 10 reps-3 sets-8 lbs
Dumbbell Tate Press 10 reps-3 sets-8 lbs
Dumbbell Fly 10 reps-3 sets-8 lbs
Dumbbell Decline Fly 10 reps-3 sets-8 lbs

My workout was finished with DOGS!!

Let me smell your hair....

Sully thinks he's helping.

I will smell you right back. 

We were blessed to have another cool almost chilly morning. And Melissa inspired me to bust out a scarf. I still can't justify boots...but I want to sooooo bad. 


Not the best pic, but a chose a hot pink and black zebra print paired with a white top, dark wash jeans, and sandals.

I have a baby shower to attend this weekend (yay for babies), and of course I have nothing to wear. I mean I do, but everything in my closet looks like rags to me. This may be a great excuse to visit the mall. Tomorrow, look for my first installment of This week on Pinterest! I am a pinning maniac and I would love to share some of my favorites!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...