Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fall Accents





As I mentioned earlier, Fall decorating has begun. Here are a few other decorations that I have around the house. I have so many ideas for additional items,
but I think I'm off to a good start.



Fall garland!


I made it using a few strands of leaf garland.





Added in a few red and yellow votives. I filled them with electronic tealights. Something about the TV and fake leaves made me question real candles. Yikes.   



Along with a few fall "harvest" items. See the glittery corn and pumpkin??




More gourds and some tiny pine cones that I found at Wal-Mart! The came pre-glittered. .


Here is the buffet I have in the breakfast nook. Most of those items are on the buffet year round. 

I added this lantern my mom got me for my birthday last year and filled it with two little pumpkins. The napkin holder is from Crate and Barrel. You can kind of see that pumpkin to the left. It is sitting on the matching tray for the glass votives that are on the mantel.


What are some of your favorite ways to decorate?? 












2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love decorating or fall too! Your decorations are beautiful!

Enjoy the brownies on Sunday!

Allison said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! Your blog is just fabulous and your comment just made my heart happy. I'm just starting but I have already met so many wonderful bloggers. I hope to get to know you more!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...