Thursday, September 15, 2011

I was featured!

Yay!!! My first feature! Go check it out, there are several other tasty recipes that I reeaaaly want to try.

Confessions of a Stay At Home Mommy


In case you missed it:

Tortellini with Mushrooms and Artichokes in Light Lemon Butter Sauce

LOOK!
That's right. 59 degrees. Guess what that means?? BOOTS!! The world has become a normal place again!


I'm cozy.


Let's try that again...


Nope...still not right. But there sure is someone cute back there...




There we go. And I'm in long sleeves!



My Land O Lakes Fat Free Half and Half was polished off at work yesterday, so I was able to open my new creamer!



Yummmmmm. I honestly cannot taste any difference. I may or may not have been drinking more coffee so I could finish my Land O Lakes and open this yummy carton. 

Have you made the switch to any non-dairy products?? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...