Friday, August 19, 2011

proof of the shake


For some reason, I can't keep the days straight this week. I usually rest on Wednesdays, but the power went out Tuesday night with a few minutes of cardio left. After cardio, Tuesday is ABS DAY! But there was no way I was doing 735638 crunches in the dark with no ac. I'm a brat. Anyway, so I did them Wednesday on top of my Thursday workout?? And then I did Friday's workout last night?? I'm losing my marbles.


Here is what I did:

Back
Band Upright Row 3 sets of 10
Back Hyper-extension on Stability Ball 3 sets of 10
One-Arm Dumbbell Row 3 sets of 20 (10 on each side) with 12#


Biceps
Alternate Hammer Curl 3 sets of 20 (10 on each arm) 12#
Dumbbell Zottman Curl 3 sets of 10 12#
Seated Dumbbell Inner Biceps Curl 3 sets of 10 12#

Forearm
Seated Dumbbell Palms Down Wrist Curl 3 sets of 12 5#
Seated One Arm Dumbbell Palms Up Wrist Curl 3 sets of 10, first set 5#, other 2 8#
Dumbbell Lying Pronation 3 sets of 10 8#

I followed my workout with another peanut butter chocolate protein smoothie. See:

YUM!


Go HERE for the recipe. I used a smaller scoop of peanut butter and it was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...