Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Vegetable Fried Rice



I made this recipe a few weeks ago and posted a photo of it on Instagram. Wow. The response was overwhelming! Which is a good thing, because I post a lot of photos of my son and dogs. 

Food clearly gets your attention. :) 

Mine too. 



I'll be honest and tell you that I am a Pei Wei fiend. Hardcore. I love me some Pan-Asian fare. BUT we do have to drive 20 minutes for the closest one. Making this on a Wednesday night is SO MUCH easier and faster. 

This is vegetarian friendly, and if you leave out the egg, its vegan friendly. Get creative and throw in whatever veggies you have on hand. Squash, zucchini, green onions, clean out your freezer drawer packed full of half opened veggies. (Oh wait, is that just me?)


2 comments:

. said...

Fried rice is the best!
Thanks for this :)

The Lovelorn

Gebelik said...

Nice commodity accounting here. I got to apperceive a few added Info. This admonition is in accomplishment good.. Accepting
Gebelik

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...