Monday, April 2, 2012

morning announcements

Good Morning, friends! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! We had such beautiful weather. So thankful!

For those of you who are observing Lent and Easter, here is a quick reminder that this is Holy Week. Although, I'm sure you all knew that. My first active participation of Lent has been a great one. I have been fasting from sweets (something physical) and negative words (something sinful). This week will be an intense one filled with a lot of reflection, prayer, and refection. I hope you join me. You can find today's Lenten prayer here.

This is also my last call for my 30 Day Fitness Challenge Group participants! I only have 2 spots left!! Who wants them? Not sure what the 30 Day Challenge is (she says, having an answer ready)?


As part of my group, you'll be one of five likeminded people. We'll track our progress along the way, hold each other accountable, and motivate, inspire, and encourage each other to achieve amazing results. It is time to get serious about your fitness, especially with swimsuit season RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! If you are interested and ready to take charge, comment below with your email address and I will send you all the info to get set up, or you can email me at feedingmytemple@gmail.com. Let's do this! 


Also, have you linked up for the Spring Fling today? You should see the giveaway...wow. 

4 comments:

Bailee said...

I would love to join the 30 day challenge... I need some good friendly motivation and accountability! my email is baileeh113@gmail.com

SandeeNC said...

I want to sign up for your 30 day challenge! I need the accountability part and hopefully it will motivate me to stay on track, I have gained so much weight since my divorce! :( http://inthehillsofnorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2012/04/april-fools-day-noun.html
sandeesetliff@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I am Krysta a 25 year old wife, and mother of 2. I have lost 25 lbs already with 15 to go. I am working out 4 days a week and trying so hard to eat better. I'd love to join. Get some motivation! young.krysta@yahoo.com
Thanks!!!

Allyson McGuire said...

I'm so glad Lent has been going well for you! I've never really participated, but fasting has been on my heart lately. It is so encouraging to see how it has blessed you.

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...