Friday, March 23, 2012

Birchbox Beauty Bash





Join Vintage Gwen and I for another Birchbox Beauty Bash!

Have a subscription to Birchbox? We want to see what goodies you received this month! What did you think of them? Which are your favorite?

Birchbox Beauty Bash is not limited to just Birchbox subscribers! This monthly link up is open to all things beauty! Tips, tricks, DIY's, advice, reviews, you name it! 

ALSO, one of my wonderful readers, Amber contacted me about a contest she and her future husband are trying to win-a FREE wedding! I had have wedding issues, and truly know how important a wedding is to a girl. If you have a moment, PLEASE go vote for them. I would love nothing more than to see one of my readers blessed with this wonderful gift. 

Go HERE to vote! 






Feeding My Temple


Last month's most viewed link was from House On A Hill: February Birchbox!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone gets such great little surprises in their boxes each month! I love seeing them!
-Anna
asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

Leah said...

so fun! love anything beauty. thanks for hosting!

My-cliffnotes said...

Love this,I'll have to link up once I've tried everything that came in mine!

Tab
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...