Friday, February 24, 2012

A Brag on My Husband & A Lenten Prayer for Friday

My  husband was out of town last weekend for a race. While he was gone, he picked me up a little gift! A Mistura watch! He owns one, I have a smaller purple one, and we eve gave our pastor one as a gift for marrying us. 

Mistura Watches are based in Dallas. They are all handmade from South American wood. This one has a beautiful multicolored face. Those flowers? They are REAL.

I'm in love with it! Perfect for the warmer weather (oh wait, we never had a winter)!














A Lenten Prayer for Friday

Lord, 
I know how much you love me. 
It’s hard for me to feel it sometimes, 
but I know your love is always with me.

Help me to use your love as a way 
to persevere in my Lenten intentions. 
I am weak, but I know with your help, 
I can use these small sacrifices in my life to draw closer to you.



9 comments:

Ruthie Hart said...

what a gorgeous and unique watch!

Lauren said...

What an awesome gift - I've never heard of these watches before!

And great prayer :)

Wild Daisy said...

I love that watch!! Its awesome!! xoxoxo

Allyson McGuire said...

How cute!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

Jess said...

That watch!
oh my ggaaahhh.
That is so cute!
Real flowers? nice!

And I just watched your Birchbox vlog...
go you for doing P90x.
I've tried a few of the videos and they kick my butt!

Happy Friday, girl :)
xo

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a beautiful watch!!! Hubs did a good job!

HayleyGrace said...

I'm not really a watch person but this is really pretty. It's like an artwork on your wrist!!

Holly Lefevre said...

That watch is GORGEOUS! I so want one now. I have never heard of them before. Just cool and different and beautiful!
Holly, 504 Main

Digger said...

Oh I LOVE that watch!!! That's so beautiful!!! :) And I needed that prayer today. I know I'm a few days late reading it, but I needed it right now. Thank you!! Truly, my friend!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...