Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Worship Wednesday

I recently started another YouVersion reading plan: ESV Study Bible. Day 1 was killer. There were three verses to read and the one below was the first one. It really spoke to me and honestly, had a lovely calming effect...or maybe that was the ocean sound sleep app I had playing on the iPad. I am so weird.






Ecclesiastes 3

A Time for Everything

1 For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:
2  a time to be born, and a time to die;
a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
3  a time to kill, and a time to heal;
a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4  a time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5  a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6  a time to seek, and a time to lose;
a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7  a time to tear, and a time to sew;
a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8  a time to love, and a time to hate;
a time for war, and a time for peace.

Have an outstanding day, friends. 

1 comment:

★ JASMINE ★ said...

I really love your blog! it's inspiring. you're a beauty also, happy to be your newest follower <3

xxxoo

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...