Linking up with From My Grey Desk!
1. Ok, so I know this happened last week, but I had so much fun taking Austin to the Thunder game!
Let's talk about that guy in the background. He kept asking "Superman" to go get him a Crown and water. Like a million times. Be quiet. BUT Kristin Chenoweth sang the National Anthem. Holy cow. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Like, I think I almost cried. (P.S. She's from Oklahoma.)
2. I got to Skype with these ladies!!! SO.MUCH.FUN. Like, I'm obsessed with Skype now and want to randomly call them. Technology is fun.
3. Dinner date-just me and Austin! I had such a good time. :)
4. Had a surprise family date last night! We went to Charlestons! My fave.
5. The announcement of the Find Some Love Fest and giveaway!