Friday, December 16, 2011

high five for friday

I'm linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk!

1. I am SO far behind with the blog. I have about 79, make that 78 since you are reading this one, posts I need to publish. Including, but not limited to: peanut butter dog biscuits, something made with greek yogurt, annual family bake-off, um, and my Christmas decor (hello, Christmas is next week, Allison). This week has been...crazy, to say the least.

2. I have ONE item left on my Christmas shopping list. Ugh.

3. I have missed two workouts this week. Eww. I feel gross. I was seriously emotionally exhausted on Wednesday. And we attended my husband's office Christmas party last night.



4. Workout Cat isn't exactly working out.

5. Why does this photo make me so happy? Its two pigs!! Really??




3 comments:

Lauren said...

love it! thanks for linking up :)

Jam, Rio, Bri, Rissa said...

Haha they are cute pigs!

check us out!
http://aznicegirls.blogspot.com/

Spartan ab workout said...

Cute pigs! I wonder what happened to their faces.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...