Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Revolution

Thursday evening I start something I am very excited to begin. Revolution Online School of Ministry will allow me to study from the comfort and convenience of my own home. This is not an accredited study, but I feel it will help me become a little more mature in my walk with Christ. I am in a place in my very young Christian life where I just want to learn as much as I can.



Its hard to explain, but I'll put it like this; I was never good at math. Simply because I have a hard time doing something without a reason. I need to understand what I am doing, how to do it, and why I am doing it to really get it. I succeed when I have as much information as possible. I am trying to fill my brain with as much knowledge about Jesus and the Word that was left for me. My hopes for Revolution are that it will provide me a better foundation of understanding. I hope to share what I am learning with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...