Monday, July 16, 2012

Sweet and Spicy Pork in the Crockpot




Let's learn about Allison. 

I'm not a big pork fan. Bacon, meh. I'll take it, but after about 2 pieces I'm done. Yes, my mother is crying right now. Its ok, she can have my share of bacon in the world. 

We did, however have a pig growing up. A pet pig. Not a pig for butchering and eating. A pet. Gus. 

He was pretty rad. 



I wasn't much of a pork fan until I played around and made these...in the crock pot. Roll your eyes, but my crock pot is my life saver. 

These chops are the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. As you can see, they come out juicy and tender. Serve over Wild Rice with Sauteed Carrots


1 comment:

Rinoplasti said...

I’d like to say that you always offer valid information and I have been an fascinated reader of your site for quite some time. I wanted to say thankyou really :) for all the good work you do!Rinoplasti

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...